Welcome to Tree Cross Adventure in Atsugi/Nanasawa.
Tree Cross Adventure is covering 25,000 square meters in a hilly terrain. We have designed 6 thrilling adventure courses, which among others are featuring a 173 meter long zip line, crossing a 30 meter deep valley and course activities as high as 10 to 15 meter up in the trees. This is an ideal park for a family outing, fun time with your friends or corporate training like team building. English speaking instructors are available.
We are less than an hour drive away from Tokyo. Get on at the Tomei Yoga IC and exit at Atsugi IC. From here you head towards the Nanasawa onsen resort, which is our immediate neighbour. After a fun workout in our park there is no better way than to finish the day with a dip in the hot springs.
At Tree Cross Adventure, our first rule is, that you are responsible for your safety while you do the course. In the trees you will be in control of your own safety equipment, making sure you are properly attached as you move around the course. We use a so called self belay system, which is one of our most attractive features, as it puts you in charge, and it means the experience is serious as well as fun.
Our park is built in compliance with European safety standards as Japan lacks safety regulations for this type of activities.
Course activities as high as 10 to 15m up in the trees
Cross valley ZIP LINE : Distance 173m, Valley Depths 30m
We are proud to announce that our new TREE CROSS KIDS ATHLETICS playground is completed and opened on the 2nd of January 2019.
It's a playground made for the smaller kids between 4 to 8 years of age, consisting of 4 courses with a total of 25 obstacles and a 5 meter wide trampoline. Each course ends with a zip line, equipped with our automatic return pulley feature. The kids are loving it.
Please take a minute to watch our short video introduction in below YouTube link.
Conditions for participation (For Kids Athletics)
Kids must be accompanied by an adult to play at Tree Cross Kids Athletics.
Tariff (For Kids Athletics)
Kids of adventure course participants
Primary school kids : Yen 700, Preschool kids : Yen 400
Primary school kids : Yen 1,000, Preschool kids : Yen 700
The fee includes insurance. Playtime is unlimited on the day of visiting.
Accompanying adults are free of charge.
No reservation required.
December to end of February
Weekdays: 10:00am to sunset
Weekends and holidays: 9:00am to sunset
Reception will close 14:30
Closed on Wednesday
March to November
Weekdays: 10:00am to sunset
Weekends and holidays: 9:00am to sunset
Reception will close 15:00
Schedule may change due to weather conditions. Please check our website (sorry Japanese only) in advance or call us.
We are located in the middle of Nanasawa, right next to the ryokan “Fukumotokan”. Plot in the following address on your car navigation and you will safely find your way.
Address: Kanagawa-ken, Atsugi-shi, Nanasawa 2758
The park entrance is about 8 minutes’ walk from our parking lot.
Tariff (For Adventure)
Adults (over 18 years old) ¥ 3,600
Children (Primary school 3rd grade-17 years old) ¥ 2,600
Conditions for participation (For Adventure)
Primary school 3rd grade
Minimum height: 130cm
Max weight: 130 kg.
• Anybody below the age of 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult. 1 adult can go with 2 kids.
• Participants must read and sign our Risk Acknowledgement and disclaimer form.
• Please call us in case of absence of participating adults. Adventure guide can be provided subject to availability. One guide can accompany 3 kids.
• Participants must follow our safety rules and instructions.
• No alcohol or drugs before and while you are in the park.
• Please wear clothes that allow ease of movement and you don’t mind getting dirty. No high heels, sandals or slip-on-shoes are permitted. Ankle supporting boots are best.
• High school students may however participate on their own provided they bring a copy of our "Disclaimer and Consent letter" signed by a parent. The Disclaimer and Consent letter can be downloaded here.
Course features (For Adventure)
• Briefing Course・・・All participants will start with a 15-20 minutes briefing in our rules; how to use the equipment and how to move around the course. The briefing will end with a short test before the participants are free to start.
• Course①・・・Designed for the sake of warming up and try out your guts on a mini Tarzan swing.
• Course②・・・Has the second longest zip line in our park of 130m, which will take you to the edge of the forest.
• Course③・・・The longest course with 10 activities. Among others a bouldering wall positioned 12m up in the trees and the last platform 15m above the ground. This is the highest positioned platform in Japan which equals to the 5th floor of a building. Quite thrilling.
• Course④・・・A short quick course with a challenging spider web and double stirrups.
• Course⑤・・・High speed “Big Tarzan” starting with a breath taking drop. Don’t worry, there is an escape route if you eventually don’t have the courage.
• Course⑥・・・The last activity is a 173m long zip line which takes you over a 30m deep valley. The ride takes about 20 seconds with a speed up to 40km/h. Don’t forget to enjoy the view of Nanasawa at the beginning of this ride.
Step By Step Guide (For Adventure)
Before you come
“Reservation is recommended. There is no cancellation fee and online reservations (sorry Japanese only) can be made at any time. Alternatively you may call following number during our opening hours: 080-3306-7738
If you come without a reservation, large groups or closure due to bad weather may make it impossible for you to do the course. We don’t want you to be disappointed, so please make a reservation!”
When you arrive
“Before you start, you must read our safety rules and sign a legal disclaimer.
You will be taking part in an activity at height without direct staff supervision, so please remember you do so at your own risk.
Signing the disclaimer means you are under accident insurance.
If you follow our safety rules carefully, the danger is minimal.”
Before you start
“If you need to smoke or use the toilet, please do so before entering the park. While you are wearing a safety harness, smoking and using the toilet is not allowed.
Instructors will fit you with a harness.”
The safety briefing
“After you have been fitted with a harness, everyone will be given a safety briefing. There is a small, short course for this briefing, where you will be taught how to use the carabiners and all the safety rules. The instructor will make a demonstration and then you will try it yourself.
If you are able to complete the briefing course correctly, you will be allowed to do the main course. The safety briefing usually takes about 15-20 minutes, this will depend on you!”
Start the course!
After the safety briefing is finished, you will move on to the main course by yourself. The instructors will patrol on the ground.
For reservations please use our online booking system (sorry Japanese only) or call 080-3306-7738 during opening hours. English speaking staff is available.